Sunday, 24 November 2013

Part 6: Starting Over

I have to basically start over with my blog. I've been blogging on wordpress for a few years. I didn't know much about blogging or about the different blogging sites when I started. Unfortunately, wordpress isn't the right site for me anymore. I created a new blog on blogger and I've been at 0 followers since then. I really wish that I had been using blogger from the start because, you know, maybe I wouldn't have to completely start over, but oh well. It's not a complete loss even though I'm basically starting over at 0. I have learned a lot about blogging and fashion and all the things relating to that. This time around things are going to be a lot easier for me because I already have the right skills, or at least know where to start.

So while I'm somewhat bitter, I'm actually excited. This time I know what I want, and how to get there. It's going to take a lot of work, but I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment