Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Cosmetics Wish List

I'm still trying to grow my make up collection. I'm still missing a few basics and I'm somewhat new to learning about make up. Anyway, after a little bit of research these are some products that I'm dying to try!

First off, all of the lipsticks by Lime Crime look amazing.

RETROFUTURIST Opaque Lipstick by Lime Crime

GLAMOUR101 Opaque Lipstick by Lime Crime

GREATPINKPLANET Opaque Lipstick by Lime Crime

COUNTESSA FLOURESCENT Opaque Lipstick by Lime Crime

REALLY want to try this one!
Chinchilla Opaque Lipstick by Lime Crime

I'd also really love to own a MAC lipstick.


Candy Yum-Yum Lipstick by MAC


Chili Lipstick by MAC


Dangerous Lipstick by MAC

I've also heard Kat Von D's lipsticks are pretty decent.


Hellbent Lipstick by Kat Von D

I've been looking around for a nude lipstick and I found this one that I'd like to try.


e.l.f. Mineral Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

I also really like Lime Crime's nail polishes.


ONCE IN A BLUE MOUSSE nail polish by Lime Crime

I heard Kat Von D's Foundations are really good for pale skin. I definitely have trouble finding foundations that match my skin tone. They're always too orange.


Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42 by Kat Von D

A cheap eye primer I want to try.


e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer

Haha, so I don't own like any brushes. I have 2 eye shadow brushes and a (really bad quality) blush brush. I really need to get my first set of brushes and these ones seem pretty good for beginners.


e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes

I'd really like an eye shadow pallette. I only have a couple eye shadows. This pallette seems pretty good for beginners. It's pretty cheap and lots of colors!


e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette

I have horrible under eye circles so..

e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter

I'm not really sure how much face primer matters? But I'd like to try this one.


e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer

Lastly, I want to try a curling wand.

Remington CI95AC2CDNT studio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand

I also need a blow dryer and I want to get a crimper. I haven't used a crimper since elementary school!

I love window shopping for make up. Too much fun.

What products are you dying to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment