Sunday, 8 December 2013

Plaid Pencil Skirts Sketch



A little bit closer up ^-^


This sketch is a little more colorful than I'm comfortable with! It's school girl, and business woman with a little bit of edge. In the third look, she's wearing a trapper hat. I really like those right now.

I'm definitely going to do more plaid looks, maybe a dress next time! I'm having a lot of fun coming up with these. Sometimes I'll only have one or two ideas, but as I start drawing, another outfit comes to mind. I've really enjoyed being creative with these, and the possibilities are endless! I think the past few sketches have really shown my personal style. Hopefully soon I will post more pictures of me actually in the outfits!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning (Australia) Mo, Again your designs are appealing especially if the model has the figure to compliment the conceive outfits. As you suggest it will be icing on the cake if the day comes when you can model your own outfits. Pity you live on the other side of planet but I’m sure you can team up with other creative people in your hometown to materialize your concepts. Great work Mo. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a nice day too :)

      Delete