Sunday, 29 December 2013

Weekly Summary #1

This is going to be my first weekly summary. At the end of every week, I'm going to wrap up everything I did, like a little newsletter.

Instagram Photos:



1. Christmas day look
2. My new hat
3. New TV
4. A painting of Goku that I'm working on
5. New Complaint Collage
6. A coat I'm upcycling

Blog Posts:

Inspiration Album #4

15 fashion images that inspire me.


New Complaint Collage

A collage I made when I was 16.


This last week was Christmas, so I didn't post very much. I took it as a little break for myself, since I figured most people would be focusing on Christmas, and not paying much attention to fashion blogs. But, I got some cool things for Christmas that I'll be featuring in a video, probably sometime next week. And I also started working on a painting and a coat. Hope you had a Happy Holidays, and have a Happy New Year!

Follow: Facebook | LookBook | Instagram | Youtube | Blog Lovin'

2 comments:

  1. Ok… awesome Christmas makeup! I wish I could pull off a cat eye like that!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    $100 JollyChic.com Giveaway
    Graphic Tee Giveaway (3 winners!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you. It's taken a lot of practice!

      Delete