Thursday, 30 January 2014

Favorite Male Fashion Bloggers

So I've been wanting to make more posts for Men. I really want my blog to be inspirational for everyone, not just women. It must get boring for men when most fashion blogs are by women for women. I know a lot of men read my blog, and I've also had a few male friends ask me for fashion advice recently, but if you ask me for advice I'd probably just send you to one of these blogs eventually!


Stay Classic
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Lookbook


Look Rich, Shop Cheap
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Lookbook


DOPENSTEEZ
Blog
Instagram
Lookbook


Hideki Ito
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Lookbook


Ivan Chang (technically not a blogger, but still great style photos)
Instagram
Lookbook


FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment