Wednesday, 15 January 2014

January Wish List

Here's a few items I've been lusting over this month.

Of course a few cat things...

This beautiful leopard print coat. I LOVE leopard print.

FAUX FUR ANIMAL PRINT COAT from TOPSHOP

And this sick tiger sweatshirt. Fierce.

Brave Soul Tiger Sweatshirt from ASOS

A couple black dresses...


Brave Soul Skeleton Body-Conscious Dress from ASOS


PETITE Exclusive Button Through Long Sleeve Maxi Dress from ASOS

A few make up items...

I've really been wanting this blush palette. It's 6 cream blushes that look amazing for contouring.

6 Contour Blush Palette from CoastalScents

This is a pink tint for brows and lashes. I'm in love with the colored eyebrows trend right now and I've been wanting pink mascara for cosplays, so this product looks amazing.

Hyper Color Brow and Lash Tint in pink from ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Ok, I know everyone has been going crazy over Naked 3, but I prefer the colors in Naked 2.

Naked 2 from Urban Decay

And lastly, a few accessories.


TWO-TONE TOGGLE BRACELET from BCBG


MODERN CUT OUT CUFF from BCBG


ALEXA MOHAWK-STUD MINAUDIERE from BCBG


PORTIA FEATHER-TRIM LUCITE CLUTCH from BCBG

Another thing with a cat on it!

ROMI TIGER MINAUDIERE from BCBG


ZOE KNUCKLE-DUSTER CLUTCH from BCBG

What's on your wish list this month?

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

3 comments:

  1. The Naked 2 palette is definitely on my wishlist too! love your blog, would you like to follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin? :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Naked 2 is on my wish list as well!

    ReplyDelete