Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Years Resolution

No fast fashion. Cheap clothing can be tempting, but this year I promise myself to buy only high quality pieces. Pieces that will last me years. I feel like this is especially important with things like coats, shoes, bags, and pants. You need those things to be durable! In the end I feel like it saves money, because you aren't replacing the same thing over and over. Some people say it's an investment, really.

But in contrast, it is definitely a waste to buy expensive t-shirts, and other things that will wear out fast just by nature of what they are. For these things I don't mind buying a few cheapies here and there. They're not going to last no matter how expensive they are. I want quality, not to be scammed!

Happy New Year! What are your fashion resolutions?

Follow: Facebook | LookBook | Instagram | Youtube | Blog Lovin'

6 comments:

  1. Oooh that's a good one! I don't think I'd be able to stick to that though. I totally agree it's worth buying good quality shoes and coats etc, but I can't help my regular trips into Primark for the cheapy bits and I always end up buying way more than planned.

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I've never shopped at Primark so I haven't experienced that temptation!

      Delete
  2. You're totally right ! :)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find quality clothing at thrift shops if you search! Good luck on saving money! :)

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I forgot about thrift shops. Very true.

      Delete