Sunday, 16 February 2014

Weekly Summary #8

Instagram Photos:

1. Snow storm on the day of the photo shoot
2. A couple new tops from last week
3. New make up, I really love clump crusher!!!
4. 3 styles for Valentine's Day, I ended up wearing the middle one :)

Blog Posts:

Make up Review

Clump Crusher and True Match Foundation Make Up Review

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas 3 Styles!


This week I don't quite remember everything I did, but if I don't remember, it must not have been very important. What I do remember is that I bought some make up from the drug store, then E.L.F. was having a 50% off sale so I bought some more make up from there, I worked on my blog layout A LOT, and I also reworked the layout of these summary posts. I'm still working on it, so bare with me! Of course it was Valentine's Day this week, so I spent some time decorating my room with hearts and making a few Valentine's cards. I didn't go out, because I wanted to avoid the crowds, so maybe I'll go out to celebrate this week. And lastly, I've been playing a ton of video games, as usual. Pretty fun week overall, even though I had to do a few tedious things.

How did you celebrate Valentine's Day?

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment