Thursday, 20 March 2014

March Wish List



Here is my wish list for March! This month I'm thinking about what I need for my outfit photos, cosplay, and footwear for warmer weather.


ELECTRIC PRESSED PIGMENT PALETTE from Urban Decay $49.00
This palette is for sale now!

HD Lip Paint from My Beauty Addiction $7.50
More pretty lipsticks, but finally some that are affordable!


Lazy Oaf Exclusive Letter Body-Conscious Dress from ASOS $44.30


YRU Orion Black Platform Sandals from ASOS $109.69



YRU Lowf Kitty White Slipper Shoes from ASOS $94.93


YRU Lowf Cheetah Slipper Shoes from ASOS $94.93


Sailor Cuture Cosplay costume-Sailor Uniform from Dream2Reality $28.34
I've always wanted an outfit like this.


New Fashion Fluffy Healthy Long Curly Kanekalon Full Wig from X&Y ANGEL $19.99
I've been thinking of getting a few wigs for my outfit photos. My actual hair isn't they style I want for my outfit photos, but the style of the wig isn't how I would want my actual hair either! I'd like to have a few so I can change the style frequently.


Fashionable Long Straight Kanekalon Full Wig from X&Y ANGEL $18.00


Sweet brown curls LOLITA cosplay wig double ponytail+gift $23.19


Future Diary Mirai Nikki Gasai Yuno Cosplay Wig $18.22
I've been thinking a lot about cosplay lately. This is the wig I'll need for the cosplay I'm working on.


LoL Jinx Long Braid Blue 110CM Super Style Cosplay Wig $29.80
This is for the cosplay I want to do next :)

What's on your wish list?

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment