Saturday, 15 March 2014

Part 8: Almost Ready

I've spent the last 8 months trying to prepare, and now I can finally say that I'm almost ready! I'm finally almost ready to make my blog everything I want it to be and to begin my journey, so to speak. I've done everything I needed to do, except buy a camera. BUT! I picked out a camera and I'm ordering it as soon as it's available.

Probably the biggest thing I've done to prepare is Insanity. I really stuck with the work out program over the last few months. I didn't quit or slack on it at all. I also quit eating junk food and tried to eat the best I could. I am really fit now and it feels amazing. I'm muscular now, I actually have strength and energy. I even have a six pack. I rarely ever feel fatigued now. I feel like almost a different person from before. I was always so tired, I had a lot of joint paint, and I was even a bit insecure. Now my body feels great and I feel like I can do anything. The biggest difference has been in my face. I talked before about how I have a fat face, and when I gain weight everything goes there first. I wish I could show you a before and after picture. Before I did have a fat face, now I finally have a jaw line and cheek bones. My face is actually cut. I feel so confident.

I also have grown my make up collection over the past 8 months, and have gotten tremendously better at using it. I don't have everything I want, but I do have the basics of what I'll need for photo shoots. 8 months ago I could barely do a cat eye, now I can do it flawlessly almost every time. I know how to do everything I'll need to know for my shoots.

I have learned to sew better, but not as much as I had expected. I had hoped that I would have been even better by now, but I've only done one big sewing project in the last 8 months, which was my Nurse Akali cosplay. It's not a big deal though. I'm still going to work on learning more and improving, and I'll have plenty of chances to do that. Soon I plan to work on my Yuno cosplay (from Mirai Nikki), and that will definitely teach me some new things.

I've done a lot of other things to prepare also. Things like moving my blog to blogger instead of wordpress, working on my layout, joining affiliate programs, reaching out to brands, learning trends, etc. It has been a lot of work, so I'm really happy to say that I'm finally almost ready!

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

2 comments: