Sunday, 2 March 2014

Weekly Summary #10

Instagram Photos:

1. I ordered food, and my package came at the same time!
2. The pizza
3. My chicken parm sandwich
4. My E.L.F. haul
5. My new brushes
6. My E.L.F. haul unpackaged

Blog Posts:

Stop the Abuse of Children in the Fashion Industry

A video calling for change in the fashion industry.

E.L.F. Haul & Review

My haul from E.L.F. and reviews on all the products!

This week I was really hungry. I just want to eat everything. With as much as I have been working out, I am just really freaking hungry all the time. So on Monday I ordered a lot of food, but it didn't last me very long. I spent the rest of the week cooking very large amounts of food. I still just want to eat eat eat! My package from E.L.F. also came on Monday, within minutes of my food arriving. I heard a knock on the door, so I went to the door with my money, ready to pay for the pizza, but it was a guy from UPS! I felt a bit silly. Anyway, I spent the week testing out all of the products to make the huge review post. I'm very pleased with what I got, and I'm finally able to do more complicated makeup looks, and even do "no makeup" makeup looks better than before.

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment