Tuesday, 8 April 2014

April Wish List


Here is my wish list for April! This month I'm thinking about spring and cute accessories!


THE CHINA FLOWER TEE from Cool Shirts $33.99


THE SPRING TEE from Cool Shirts $33.99


Kelly V Neck Cap Sleeve Maxi Dress from Boohoo $35.00
When the weather gets really hot, I like to just throw on a dress and not have to try. This dress looks perfect for that.


A8537 from T.U.K. $85.00
I've wanted a pair of creepers for years. I'll probably just end up getting a black pair, but I thought these were really cool.


A8308 from T.U.K. $80.00


A6806 from T.U.K. $80.00


Raglan Sleeve Crop Sweat in Black Japanese Writing from MotelRocks £40.00


HIGH WAIST MATELOT SHORTS from LoveCulture $24.02


Slash Session Overalls from UrbanOG $32.50
I've totally never been into overalls before, but I thought these would look great with all of the crop tops I like to wear.


Cat's Head Print T-shirt from Romwe $24.99


Black White Short Sleeve Cat Letters Print T-Shirt from Sheinside $20.79


NICOLE TONAL STUD BLACK from Paul's Boutique $110.00


MAISY NAUTICAL STRIPE BLACK/RED from Paul's Boutique $130.00


MELISSA LEOPARD BLACK from Paul's Boutique $150.00


Piedade Platform Jelly Sandals from Missguided $35.98


BRIGHT RUBBERIZED SUNGLASSES from Claire's $5.00
I'm still in need of a new pair of sunglasses. I think I'm going to pick up something like this from Claire's for cheap.


GLITTER STAR PRINT SNAP BARRETTES SET OF 6 from Claire's $6.00
I'm also thinking of getting some cute hair clips while I'm there. Maybe they're kinda childish, but they will work perfectly with my style.


NEON POP DOTS BARRETTES SET OF 6 from Claire's $6.00


GUMMY BEAR CLIP ON STUD EARRINGS from Claire's $6.00
I've been thinking of maybe getting some clip on or stick on earrings for my photo shoots (since only one of my ears is pierced). I thought these gummy bear ones were super cute.

What's on your wish list?

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment