Sunday, 13 April 2014

Weekly Summary #16

Instagram Photos:

1. Little Claire's haul
2. Gummy bear earrings
3. Sweet necklace
4. I ate too many Kinder Surprises


Blog Posts:

April Wish List


Inspiration Album #8


This week was not too bad :) I did a tiny bit of shopping (went by myself on the bus too), and ate a lot of good food. I'm starting to learn some new recipes because I'm super bored of what I've been eating. Also, I'm finally finally finally going to purchase my camera this week and all the other little things I'm going to need. I have some really fun stuff planned for my pictures and I can't wait! So far, I don't have any posts planned for this week, so if you don't hear from me that's why. Writers block! You'll still find me on Instagram though.



FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment