Monday, 11 August 2014

Part 9: Fine For Now

I was hoping this post would have been that I'm completely ready to go and totally prepared and got everything done possible to be able to do all the things I wanted to do. Unfortunately, a lot of things have changed, and I've actually been through one of the worst periods of my life while writing this journey section of my blog. The last year or so has been debilitatingly awful, but I can at least say that I tried my best. I really did.

For now I'm ready to do a few outfit photos. I have my camera now. The only thing I don't have is a backdrop like I wanted, but I have a suitable enough background for now. I'm moving soon, so I'm planning to get a backdrop then, because I don't actually have enough space for one right now.

I've worked really hard, and I'm going to keep working hard to accomplish everything, eventually. Some things will take a lot longer than I want them to, but that's life. Everything is slowly getting better, and I'll keep chipping away at all the things I need to do, and slowly reach my goals. I'm going to just keep doing the best I can.

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment