Sunday, 7 September 2014

Weekly Summary #37

Instagram Photos:

1. New t-shirt
2. Quote

Blog Posts:

Inspiration Album #13



This week has been a roller coaster of emotions, so I'm trying my best to keep myself distracted and have some fun too. I did an outfit photo shoot, watched some movies, and tried to relax. I went to Starbuck's way too many times. I need to stay away from caffeine for a while, but it's SO good. I've been trying to look for a new apartment, but I'm actually going to go stay with a friend for a few days because I just need to get away. So I'll be gone for a few days, but hopefully I can get a post in before the end of the week. I actually have a lot of posts planned for when I get back. You can follow me on instagram to see my adventures in the mean time!

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment