Monday, 6 October 2014

Weekly Summary #41

This week I slept a lot again, but I also fixed my computer and started working on my Halloween costume. I had to replace a few parts in my computer, and it's really fast and awesome now. It took more time that I thought it would though. And I also started working on my costume again, even though I'm really dreading it. I had no motivation to do it, so I just forced myself to take the first step. At least I'm not procrastinating, so I have plenty of time to finish it before the 31st. I also decorated my room with the decorations I bought about a month ago. Every day this month will be Halloween! I'm actually going to try to wear something Halloween-ish or spooky or witchy every day this month. It shouldn't be too hard for me. I'm going to go paint my finger nails black now.

FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment