Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Weekly Summary #62

Blog Posts:

-25 C


This week I watched a lot of Breaking Bad and cooked a lot. I really spammed Breaking Bad, spent a lot of time on the couch this week, not going to lie. It was kinda awesome. I really needed the relaxation, but now I'm back to work. I spent one day making Mexican food. I've gotten really annoyed with the quality of "Mexican food" here in Canada. It's awful, so I decided to look up some recipes online and try to make some authentic Mexican food myself. It turned out really well. My Canadian friends like nachos, so I made them nachos. Then I made a lot of burritos to freeze and save. I like to make bulk amounts of food and then save them for later. I have quite a variety of food I've cooked in my freezer. Anyway, I made pico de gallo, guacamole, pinto beans, and Spanish rice from scratch. It was all so good. I even found queso fresco at the grocery store. I make the best Mexican food in Canada, hands down!

BLOGGER|WORDPRESS|TUMBLR|FACEBOOK|LOOKBOOK|INSTAGRAM|YOUTUBE|BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment