Monday, 6 April 2015

Weekly Summary #67

Instagram Photos:



This week I've been cleaning a lot, listening to Marina's album Froot on repeat, and I started playing Dead Space. I also researched kittens a ton and played with my Imagic palette a LOT. I've done every color lips, including silver. I've done different colored eyebrows and wings. It's been a ton of fun! Definitely the most fun makeup item I own. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety in the past two weeks. It's making it pretty hard for me to work or have the motivation to work on my blog. I'm trying my best though. I'm trying to stay positive and remind myself of my goals. I kind of finally feel like I have control in my life and I kind of don't know what to do with it. But, the thought of getting a kitten is giving me a lot of hope!

BLOGGER|WORDPRESS|TUMBLR|FACEBOOK|LOOKBOOK|INSTAGRAM|YOUTUBE|BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment