Sunday, 24 May 2015

Weekly Summary #74

Blog Posts:

SPYLOVEBUY SURF Sandals Unboxing and Review Video


This week was so bad that I finally decided to seek professional help for my mental illness. I really put it off for too long. I also took the week off from working, which gave me a lot of time to relax, but I got a ton of stuff done too, like finally making my video. I think I still need a little more time off to get a few more things done, but I need to keep in mind not to push myself so hard. I constantly overwork myself because I want so badly to be successful. But by doing that I'm just overwhelming myself which causes me to explode :( Working hard can be a good thing, but I need to do it in a healthier way.

BLOGGER|WORDPRESS|TUMBLR|FACEBOOK|LOOKBOOK|INSTAGRAM|YOUTUBE|BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment