Sunday, 12 July 2015

Weekly Summary #78-81

Instagram Photos:

1. CUPCAKES!
2. Cute tray to keep on my couch for my remotes instead of a big coffee table

Blog Posts:

Men's Summer 2015


Hey guys, I'm back! My computer was broken for a few weeks but it's all fixed now! I've been working on a lot of stuff while I've been gone, but I've also been watching a ton of YouTube. I'm super into YouTube now and am definitely going to do more videos. I have one to post this week already, and after that I have a bunch of ideas written down. (So follow me on YouTube because I'm super excited about this!) I also moved into my new home office. Now I have everything set up all the time for my photo shoots and such, and I think having the right set up will help me be more motivated. I know it has helped already :) Also I got a Twitter if you'd like to follow me there! I'm pumped. See you all soon!

BLOGGER|WORDPRESS|TUMBLR|FACEBOOK|LOOKBOOK|INSTAGRAM|YOUTUBE|BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment