Friday, 18 September 2015

Creepy Kawaii






What I'm Wearing:
♥ Accessories: eBay
♥ Dress: BlueNotes
♥ Boots: Demonia

Hi everyone! This is an outfit shoot I was looking forward to doing for such a long time. I guess it's okay that I waited so long because people are starting to get excited for Halloween now! This isn't necessarily a Halloween inspired outfit though. I just like to wear creepy stuff all the time! I love bats and bones year round! This outfit is inspired by the Japanese fashions decora and creepy cute. I had a lot of fun doing this shoot, and I hope you like it!

Also I wanted to quickly mention that I don't think I'll be doing weekly summary posts anymore. If you want to find my latest Instagram and blog posts, you know where to find them!

BLOGGER|WORDPRESS|TUMBLR|FACEBOOK|LOOKBOOK|INSTAGRAM|YOUTUBE|BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment