Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Meet My Furry Friends ♥ My F4 Savannah Kittens



Hi everyone, meet my kitties! Thought I would do the My Furry Friend Tag while these two were still little. I hope you like it! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Here are the questions that I answer in this video:

♥ What is your pets name?
♥ What kind of pet is it and what breed?
♥ How long have you had your pet friend?
♥ How did you get your pet?
♥ How old is your pet?
♥ What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
♥ What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
♥ What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
♥ What are nicknames that you call your pet?

What I'm Wearing:
♥ Accessories: eBay
♥ Dress: BlueNotes

BLOGGER|WORDPRESS|TUMBLR|FACEBOOK|LOOKBOOK|INSTAGRAM|YOUTUBE|BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment