Friday, 16 October 2015

Fall Grunge Lookbook



Hi everyone! Even though I'm super not excited about fall (I hate cold weather!!!), here's a quick little lookbook for you anyway. I wanted to put together a fall lookbook even though a lot of these clothes are really old. I'll link what I can, but some of these items I've seriously had for 7 years! Hope you can at least use this for some inspiration, and I hope you enjoy!

First Outfit:
♥ Beanie: can't remember
♥ Accessories: eBay
♥ Flannel: Kohl's
♥ *T-shirt: MILC
♥ Belt: Target
♥ Jeans: BlueNotes
♥ Boots: (similar) Dr. Martens

Second Outfit:
♥ Beanie: can't remember
♥ Accessories: eBay
♥ Flannel: Kohl's
♥ Sports bra: eBay
♥ Top: eBay
♥ Belt: Target
♥ Jeans: BlueNotes
♥ Boots: (similar) Dr. Martens

Third Outfit:
♥ Beanie: can't remember
♥ Accessories: eBay
♥ Flannel: Kohl's
♥ Top: Old Navy
♥ Belt: Target
♥ Shorts: BlueNotes
♥ Tights: Target
♥ Socks: eBay
♥ Boots: Demonia

BLOGGER|WORDPRESS|TUMBLR|FACEBOOK|LOOKBOOK|INSTAGRAM|YOUTUBE|BLOG LOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment