Monday, 21 March 2016

Matching Eyes and Lips Tutorial 2 Ways!



Hey everyone, I'm going to show you how I do matching eyes and lips! This has been my go to lately. Maybe it's because I like color blocking, or maybe it's because I'm not creative enough to think of a better color scheme! Who knows?! Enjoy!

Products used:

Look 1:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base 03
- Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow in Cameo
- MAC eyeshadow in Quarry
- MAC eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
- NYX eyeshadow in 9 from the Love in Paris palette
- MAC eyeshadow in Shroom
- NYX eyeshadow in 8 from the Love in Paris palette
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color liquid lipstick in Constantly Cabarnet

Look 2:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base 03
- Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow in Cameo
- MAC eyeshadow in Quarry
- MAC eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
- MAC eyeshadow in Shroom
- NYX eyeshadow in 9 from the Love in Paris palette

No comments:

Post a Comment